Thursday, May 23, 2013
Bacon Cheeseburger - Simple yet delicious... Add Hardwood smoked bacon and your favorite cheese. Plus crisp lettuce, fresh tomatoes & mayo.
Jack Daniels BBQ - Baste with Jack Daniels BBQ sauce & add cheddar cheese and crispy onion straws. Plus crisp lettuce, fresh tomatoes and mayo.
Guacamole Burger - Top your burger with Guacamole, Bacon and melted swiss cheese. Plus crisp lettuce, fresh tomatoes, onion and mayo.
Mushroom Steakhouse - Add horseradish sauteed mushrooms, gourmet steak sauce provolone cheese and crispy onion straws all placed on an onion bun with creamy country dijon sauce.
Egg Burger - Add a fresh fried egg, bacon and american cheese to your burger for a great new taste. Plus top with crispy lettuce, fresh tomaotes and mayo.
Chili Cheeseburger - Top your next burger with delicious chili ( find the recipe in our past blogs), shredded cheddar cheese and diced red onion.
Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!!!
Monday, May 6, 2013
Best hamburger recipe EVER!
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 c shredded Colby or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed dried rosemary
1. 1. Preheat a grill for high heat.
2. 2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
3. 3. Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite
Stay tuned for ideas to TOP your burgers!!!!